Happy new year

It’s been a while since I last blogged and a lot has changed since then, even the year.
That seems to be the underlying theme that rules this year’s adventure: "change". In a couple of weeks I’ll be moving countries and my routine that I so rely on so heavily will be shaken up from under me and thrown out. This might seem like a complaint but it isn't. This move has allowed me to take stock of what I have done and what I would like to do in the future. And this is where a large move like from South Africa to Australia is so good. I can entertain my dreams and ideas. I can be, do and act in a whole new way. Iron out the imperfections and really hone in on my talents. Also the change of scenery will spark fresh designs and ideas which is always good in the creative field.

Not every one can be afforded such a chance to reboot their lives, but we can take stock of what we have done, learn, and try something new. So this year walk a different way, learn a new skill and refresh your creative well whenever you can.

Comments