Walking for inspiration: practically pieces already

These images I took late last month......but it shows you that sometimes the design process can take short cuts, especially when nature presents you with almost finished pieces already. But perhaps its a reflection of my minds obsessions, how i see things.Sometimes my world can be a magical place!
 
This grass weed screams pendant or brooch.
I seem to obsessed with wreath wrapped forms, its continuous flow
 
Practically a brooch
The flowers shape intrigues me and i already have a few construction ideas.

Rely large clover leaf rings
Not an exaggeration if that's whats in my neighbourhood

So I have not had a chance to load these up all of my images for the month of April so I hope you enjoyed this quick peek. With commissions, upcoming events and a myriad of markets I will be attending my mind has been stuck in it. I'll be updating my events page soon and as always my facebook page is your best bet for updates daily.

Comments