Michelle Fleur Photo shoot: a sneak peak

What an exiting experience to have my jewellery shot in a whimsical, sun setting, photo shoot. Quite clearly Michelle Knowles from Michelle Fleur photography knows how to maximise the fading light, catch its golden glow and transform it into something magical.

So blessed to have had this opportunity.
Here is a sneak peak of the first 2 edited images


My jewellery: Bell flower necklace (silver, 9ct gold, garnet)
Open bell flower stud earrings(silver)
 Model: Rebecca : @ Vivien's model management
Hair and makeup: Megan Wardlaw makeup artist
Photography: Michelle Fleur photography

  


My jewellery: Large Daisy solitaire pendant  (silver)
Daisy stud earrings (silver) Lotus flower cocktail rings (silver, 24ct gold)
 Model: Rebecca : @ Vivien's model management
Hair and makeup: Megan Wardlaw makeup artist
Photography: Michelle Fleur photography
 These will become a part of a look book to be featured in my web site. So ill keep you posted with updates as it develops..... so exiting to see my jewellery being worn and in such expressive, rich images.

Comments

Michelle Pujol said…
Thanks Suzanne.... I think so too