Michael Sherrill Ceramics

A little inspiration for you: Michael Sherrill botanical inspired ceramic sculptures are a marvel of texture and detail ......I found his artwork on Pinterest search at first and found myself looking for more. So with a sick child and no chance of getting to my bench today I thought it would be a good time to get back into my blog and share some inspiration with you.

 These are a few of his works that I found in a beautifully written article by Joan Falconer Byrd from the Craft Council. The photography is by Tim Barnwell and all links are below.

"Dream of Flower"
2008

"Mouths to feed"
2009

"Temple of cool beauty - Yacca"
Detail
2006

"Temple of cool beauty - Yacca"
2006

"Broken Beauty"
2005

"Alma's weed"
2003

Links:
Artist: Michael Sherrill
Article: "Natural Narratives" by Joan Folconer Byrd and images by Tim Barnwell

Comments