Wisteria: new home, new photographic backgrounds to explor.


So with the new house my old standard "go to's" for photographing my jewellery in a setting  have changed.
That’s never a bad thing. New means new exploration and now I get to look at what could work, what I’ve done in the past and what would work in my jewellery.

These moss covered rocks were my first attempt.


Wisteria hook earrings
Silver, green fresh water pearls
                                                 

Wisteria hook earrings
Silver, green fresh water pearls


I like them but as always it’s a fine line with the colouring of the jewellery and the background, as well as the business of the background. Organic forms on organic filled background can sometimes be to much to look at and focus in on as the viewer and that’s why I always photograph my work on a white background.

Let me know what you think!

Comments