Angelica

Angelica pendants in progress:
 Drawings, cast silver elements, new pierced silver prototype elements.  
As with all my work these days I am: revising, re designing, improving, and transforming my work to the next level of development. My Angelica range is one of them more out of necessity, and not having casting facilities more than any thing else. But considering the original mold was made over 6 years ago, its about time a refined and improved this design. Now is as good a time as any.

I cant wait to show you the next faze and i hope to have some pendants available for the Young Designers Market, South Bank on the 6th November.

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, what a treat to see your drawings too... thanks for the peek into the creative process. grace
Michelle Pujol said…
Thanks Grace, my design book is such a big part of my creative process but i only like to put drawings up of completed pieces or almost completed pieces. I hope to make them part of my exhibitions soon as they are little art works in their own right.
Keep posted!
Mich