Fresh of the bench: wildflower ring

Wildflower ring
Sterling silver
 
Im willing spring on by posting my fresh of the bench as I finish editing some of my recent creations.
 
This "wildflower ring' which I forged up in a creative brain storm one evening, reminds me of wild Carnations. I used to find these in the field behind my home as a child. Each year around this time there would be controlled burning of the wild fields. Soon after we would have the first rains of spring and a couple of days after that from the chard remains a peppermint crisp spray of new grown would appear. I loved walking in those field as the harshness of black softened with time to new growth and spring flowers formed. One of which were "pinkies" as my mom would point out......wild Carnations in there original state.
 
Wildflower ring
Sterling silver

Wildflower ring
Sterling silver


Wildflower ring
Sterling silver

Wildflower ring
Sterling silver

Comments